MIA
I believe every holiday season is preceded by a bit of mama's insanity. As I like to make things with my hands, I live under this illusion that "this would be such a fun thing to do!" Yeah, maybe when you start in January. In November? Not so much, when you feel the time slipping away and the list of lovely handmade gifts isn't getting short quickly enough.
Currently, I am working not on one, but on two of these for the kidlets. Initially the plan was to make one for Oldest, whose sensory makeup makes her crave feeling weight on her. So I set out to work on it in tandem with friend L, whose daughters are my kids' best friends. It didn't occur to me until early December that Youngest would be mighty left out if the three girls she loves the most all get the same toy.
So if you come across a pile of lavender-scented millet in the next week, I am probably under it.

1 Comments:
Found ya! :D
Did the HBs get made?? And do they love them??
Post a Comment
<< Home