Nasty Bugs
Last year my kids didn't have a single cold all winter. I was feeling all smug and thought I had it all figured out: between consuming vast quantities of coconut oil, handwipes and soap, we were never going to get sick again.
Umm, yeah, right. Then comes along this nastiest of colds which declares itself when the children have trouble breathing, and then progresses into a week of lethargy and snot. We have thrown raw garlic, echinacea, yin chao jin, elderberry extract and vitamin C at it, and it's totally ignoring us while trampling all over our family's immune systems. We are now well into week 2 with this thing, and Husband hasn't had it yet.
Eating my humble pie now.

1 Comments:
. . awww yeah - I got this one too - it didn't even respond to my Stanky Tea (garl/ging/caye) :) I broke down and went straight for the western steriod nasal stuff and it all cleared up within twenty four hours. Go figure :)
Post a Comment
<< Home