Saturday, July 07, 2007

signing off until August

Well, let the roller coaster begin. I'm off for my training, and while I hope I can hop online occasionally, my schedule won't allow for much time on my blog. I'll be training to become a Waldorf class teacher (Grade 1-8), as well as foreign language teacher. It will be intense and demanding, and I'm excited.

When I return I will get ready to start my new job as German teacher for the Middle School. I am taking a suitcase full of books with me so I can begin to do some planning (in all my spare time!)

I was hoping to get back to the issue of diversity again at some point. In case I don't, I'll refer you to Elisheva's post on the issue. It's well written and very thought provoking, and I hope you all join in the discussion!

Finally, to all of you who sent me mail of encouragement, support and congratulations in recent weeks, thank you. I really appreciate it all, and I just wish I could thank you all individually instead of packing up.

Have a lovely July, everyone, and see you in August.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 9:36 PM, Blogger Elisheva Hannah Levin said...

If you read this before August:

Have a fantastic trip and a great time training. And don't do too much planning. Let what you are learning rumble around a bit before trying to digest it.

Most of all--ENJOY!

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger sarah said...

Just as I get to know your blog, you're away! But I can't think of a better reason. What a dream job you're training for, to be a class teacher. Maybe one of these days I'll do the same thing. Best wishes, I hope it all goes well!

And best wishes to your dd too, I hope the doctors can find a harmless remedy for her reflux.

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger Fairly Odd Mother said...

Best wishes on your new adventure! See you in August!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home