No Snow!
Well, it's no surprise really, but Heidi knows that at least she did her bit to bring us white wonders. Next chance for snow on Sunday. You all know what to do.
I cannot tell you all how happy I am that this week is at its end. It has been exhausting. Sophine and Husband are sick, so our routine is completely off. We did get a bit of schoolwork in. Sophine learned to needle felt a gnome. I'll post a picture when it's done, it's looking quite lovely. Today Heidi had an incident at school of which I'll spare you the details, but let's just say that I've been personal witness to the dedication and love these teachers put into their work and the children. Sometimes you don't realize it until, from pure exhaustion, they drop the ball. You forgive them for their blunder, because they have been holding a beautiful space for the children for so long. And it's good to be able to say, we will move past this, we will hold you up, it's okay.
The bright side to this week has been the many big and small kindnesses I've been privileged to witness. It's a good reminder that basically, always, life is good.
Have a great weekend, all!

1 Comments:
Youre lucky to have good teachers.
Cant wait to see the gnome. I love things like that.
Post a Comment
<< Home