Monday, November 13, 2006

My children have names!

We've been joking about names in our house for the last few days. It all began when I was hugging Youngest. She happens to be the only blond and blue-eyed person on either side of the extended family, so when I was hugging her the other day, I said "you are my little German girl, I think we should have named you Heidi!" She loved this idea of a new name, though is as yet undecided if her heritage should be German or Swedish, so is still deciding between Heidi and Lotta. For the purposes of this blog though, Heidi it shall be.

Oldest of course wanted to know what kind of a name she should acquire. Her coloring of skin, hair and eyes is much darker than her sister, so I suggested a French name might be suitable. It took Oldest a good day to settle on a name, but today we spotted a license plate she loved and immediately adopted. She now goes by the name Sophine.

Just thought y'all might like to be informed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home