Friday, April 21, 2006

In other News

... I am learning to accept that at this point it looks unlikely that we will be moving out of our house by June. Husband is still looking for a job, so I am accepting that things will fall into place when they're meant to, not when I want them to. Ah, Universe, thanks for that (repeat) lesson! And so off we will go, to buy seedlings to put in this year's garden, the garden I wasn't planning on having on account of we werent' going to harvest from it...

Another blessing I've been thinking about this week: Oldest is balanced. She sees a therapist once a week and is learning to be more flexible with others. We've had no food reactions in a while, so we'll play around to see if she can tolerated some foods she hasn't had in a while (after the motto: if everything seems okay, mess with it!!).

Youngest is also doing well. One of the teachers at her preschool describes her as "quietly strong" in the classroom, which is pretty apt. Her health is amazing and I find myself thanking the Universe daily for all the odds she has overcome, and here she is thriving, almost 4 years old and apart from the 3 scars on her chest, you wouldn't pick her out in a crowd of kids as the one with the heart condition.... we are enjoying this life of good health immensely, always knowing it may not stay this way for long...

In celebration I'm declaring "Lets Celebrate Spring!" month in our house. I am planning fun weekend outings for the family, house projects will have to wait until we've had some great times. Because you never know when Karma strikes again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home